dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Happy Birthday Jaelyn!!

My beautiful niece turns 1 today! I cannot believe how fast this year went by, especially since she was born in June and I moved away in August..making seeing her often a tough feat!! We celebrated her first birthday this past weekend and I drove home just for the party and am so glad I did! She looked so adorable in her beautiful yellow dress and was the most polite of hostesses ;)

Jaelyn & I - June 7, 2011


Us - 1 year later!!

Little Miss J read all her cards and opened all her presents..she was pretty determined to see what everyone bought for her!!



And then it was time for cake!!!






Happy 1st Birthday sweet girl!! Aunty loves you so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips